Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2005, 04:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Uh... Okay!! I'll do it!
Old 03-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I understand what the programmer is used for, but does it store settings as well? In other words, if I find a setting I like for stock, can I save it so I can go back to that setting after going to a 19 turn setting?
Old 03-14-2005, 05:27 AM
Tech Adept

My 2 VFS-1's arrived today, got a Value and normal one sent over, not like i need 2 doofers is it
Looking forward to seeing it run, just waiting for the FK05 to come out next monday, and we'll see how they both go

I bought mine after fancying the VFS2000 model, but having never seen anyone else run one, decided to play it safe, but seeing as Berger/Karl has just bought one, ive decided to play copycat cos he's started flying with that installed.

Joneser:
I think it holds 3 setups on the card, i could be wrong, and Karl doesnt know either, so on Friday well see if i put a setup onto my card and put it into his reader, my guess is its the card holding it, like a Flash card in there, rather than just a convertor for servo or the esc.
Old 03-14-2005, 05:53 AM
Tech Regular

They do hold 3 settings. Iv had mine just before xmas and you can turn the wick up when you need it for the final.
Old 03-15-2005, 02:27 AM
Tech Regular

Default HELP

i was practising tonight and suddenly the car decided to flip over for no reason and keep rolling until it hit the curb...
a close inspection tells me that the switch for my vfs-1 was broken actually i should say the plastic case for the swtich was broken as the switch itself still functions fine and i can still program it using my hand programmer.

Now can anyone tell me if i can buy a replacement swtich from anywhere? or does someone got a spare switch (or just the case) that can sell to me? i went to KO's website but it seems they don't sell the switch/switch case separately and i don't want to send my ESC back to japan just to replace the switch case..
can anyone help me?
Old 03-15-2005, 05:48 AM
Tech Regular

hey guys,
just wondering can anyone tell me why i should buy this over a gtx, i have a couple of gtx's and perfectly happy, but of ofcourse always looking for something better.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Just stick with what you got if your happy with it. The cost of a new speedo isn't going to help you as much as a bunch of tires or batts since you've already got good speedos.
Old 03-23-2005, 08:57 AM
Tech Adept

Could someone help me...
When I introduce a new profile in the Multi stting adapter in Mem1 (for example), I save it, I turn it off--and on again, everything is still in mem 1

But if I turn it off for about 1 week, all the datas are lost and back to set=36??? Does someone has encountered the same problem?

thanks for advice
Old 03-23-2005, 10:10 AM
Tech Adept

wat kind of cable do you guys use to transfer the setting from the laptop to the esc. best is that can attach a picture, so i can see how the end of both sides of USB cable look like. thanks in advance
Old 03-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by benoitrdv
Could someone help me...
When I introduce a new profile in the Multi stting adapter in Mem1 (for example), I save it, I turn it off--and on again, everything is still in mem 1

But if I turn it off for about 1 week, all the datas are lost and back to set=36??? Does someone has encountered the same problem?

thanks for advice
After saving the data and turning off the hand held you MUST load the data from the memory location. Otherwise, it will appear all at 36.
-Robert
Old 03-23-2005, 10:37 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by Marcus
wat kind of cable do you guys use to transfer the setting from the laptop to the esc. best is that can attach a picture, so i can see how the end of both sides of USB cable look like. thanks in advance
Marcus, you'll need the PC Interface from ko propo (http://www.shopatron.com/product/pro...052.1057.0.0.0)

from there.. you can use it if your laptop/PC has a serial connection or you can buy a USB hub so you can use it to plug into the USB port on your computer. (Belkin makes USB/serial hubs) you will also need the software (free download from ko propo - http://www.kopropo.com/ICS.htm)

from there you can create different profiles from your laptop and transfer them to your esc.
Old 03-23-2005, 04:36 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Hebiki
Marcus, you'll need the PC Interface from ko propo (http://www.shopatron.com/product/pro...052.1057.0.0.0)

from there.. you can use it if your laptop/PC has a serial connection or you can buy a USB hub so you can use it to plug into the USB port on your computer. (Belkin makes USB/serial hubs) you will also need the software (free download from ko propo - http://www.kopropo.com/ICS.htm)

from there you can create different profiles from your laptop and transfer them to your esc.
Ya...too bad they dont make the software for a Mac....
Old 03-23-2005, 04:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by =MisFitz= NuKe
Ya...too bad they dont make the software for a Mac....
Who uses those anyways?
Old 03-23-2005, 05:32 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by KO PROPO Staff
Who uses those anyways?
hey!

actually.. macs are awesome for graphics work. i used to have one.. cost me an arm, two legs and a kidney to buy it though.

now.. if the handheld programmer for the VFS could be like the IPOD..and play MP3s.. NOW THAT WOULD BE COOL!
Old 03-27-2005, 03:51 AM
Tech Master

I think this has allready been asked before, but I wasn't able to trace is asap.

Is it possible to set drag brake?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.