Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Magazine car report -vs-consumer internet car report

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by JKA
I'll trade you one of mine for a Spektrum module.
Is your mom hot?
Old 02-08-2005, 11:58 AM
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by DerekB
Is your mom hot?
Is a bear catholic?
Does the Pope crap in the woods?

Before I could make the trade I would need to know the good and bad about the Spektrum. How about a review? Or maybe you could rate it 1-10? lol
Old 02-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by JKA
Is a bear catholic?
Does the Pope crap in the woods?

Before I could make the trade I would need to know the good and bad about the Spektrum. How about a review? Or maybe you could rate it 1-10? lol
We reviewed it a few issues ago and I think the review (checking) yes it's there on our website.

It's a 10, and if your moms not a 10 you better try and get a couple of hot moms (age restrictions apply) to equal a 10.

So I need a pair of 5s, an 9 and a 1, three 3s and a 1...now that I think of it your mom better be at least an 8 or I'll give you an AM radio.
Old 02-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

We reviewed it a few issues ago and I think the review (checking) yes it's there on our website.

It's a 10, and if your moms not a 10 you better try and get a couple of hot moms (age restrictions apply) to equal a 10.

So I need a pair of 5s, an 9 and a 1, three 3s and a 1...now that I think of it your mom better be at least an 8 or I'll give you an AM radio.
If he's got an 8 and 2, you could have the two clean up the house and use the eight for other "activities"
Old 02-08-2005, 01:36 PM
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

...now that I think of it your mom better be at least an 8 or I'll give you an AM radio.
Classic! lol
Old 02-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Tech Adept

i mean, do we even know how these guys are rating their moms'?
curves
all teeth included in box
any play
echo
freshness

their should be some sort of reference is all im saying.
Old 02-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

And are there different scales at different ages? I mean a 9 at 65 could be worse than a 7 at 45. Do they rate as to what the best could be expected for a particular age range?

You also wouldnt expect a 65 year old to be as durable as a 45 year old and a 45 year old will have better fit and finish with less slop.
Old 02-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Tech Adept

Old 02-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by Jack Smash
And are there different scales at different ages? I mean a 9 at 65 could be worse than a 7 at 45. Do they rate as to what the best could be expected for a particular age range?

You also wouldnt expect a 65 year old to be as durable as a 45 year old and a 45 year old will have better fit and finish with less slop.
this is way off topic its time for this tread to come to an end
Old 02-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Tech Elite

There's no hotter woman than a Hot Mom...

Look... RCCA blows.... We all know that... Look at their forum, it's all" I want the fastest (or biggest) nitro vehicle out there..."

XRC had to pay the bills and I pay very little mind to the adds anyway, now the girls I pay a lot of attention too... Like I said, I leave it on the back of the bowl with my Playboy's, XRC gets read much more....

They pointed out the flaws... Who looks at the number rating system anyway? What are the numbers based on???

Yes, AE's fit and finnish leaves a lot to be desired and they've gotten worse.. Do we need to be reminded....

I do have to laught about the girls you have and their favorite RC cars or anything related to RC....

Courtney Day is hot.... If I could just get her and my wife.... Forget it....
Old 02-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Tech Master

If only your wife saw what you posted..........
Old 02-08-2005, 03:49 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Who posted this in the behavior sticky??

I have been as guilty as any of making smartass remarks and sometimes uncalled for jokes in the threads, I'll admit that.... I guess we all shouldn't hit the reply button if we don't have something relevant to add.... But I still like my idea of rigging explosives.. hehehe....

hmmmmmm
Old 02-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Who posted this in the behavior sticky??

Originally posted by elcid4300
I have been as guilty as any of making smartass remarks and sometimes uncalled for jokes in the threads, I'll admit that.... I guess we all shouldn't hit the reply button if we don't have something relevant to add.... But I still like my idea of rigging explosives.. hehehe....

hmmmmmm
Hmmmmm... That sounds faintly familiar....

What do ya want.... I don't have a "real job" anymore... I stay home all day and take care of the kids... I feel for all those stay at home Mom's out there, I hate soap opera's....
Old 02-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by vtl1180ny
There's no hotter woman than a Hot Mom...

Look... RCCA blows.... We all know that... Look at their forum, it's all" I want the fastest (or biggest) nitro vehicle out there..."

XRC had to pay the bills and I pay very little mind to the adds anyway, now the girls I pay a lot of attention too... Like I said, I leave it on the back of the bowl with my Playboy's, XRC gets read much more....

They pointed out the flaws... Who looks at the number rating system anyway? What are the numbers based on???

Yes, AE's fit and finnish leaves a lot to be desired and they've gotten worse.. Do we need to be reminded....

I do have to laught about the girls you have and their favorite RC cars or anything related to RC....

Courtney Day is hot.... If I could just get her and my wife.... Forget it....
Ms. Day will be at our booth at RCX....bring a ring.
Old 02-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Tech Elite

Ms. Day will be at our booth at RCX....bring a ring.
Shouldn't I call my lawyer first??? Hahaha....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.