Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 03:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Pretty much "cut and dried"!
Old 09-03-2014, 04:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

What really chaps me in this whole deal is my two boys that thought they were getting some trucks then on Friday NOT here....and I ultimately had to tell them they were not coming.......AND THIS 718 KNEW THEY WE'RE FOR MY KIDS.....(see below).....guess his Haha response was him laughing thinking HaHa...they will never get them.....To all the father's, uncles, mentors think you get my drift....this is what really ticked me off.......KARMA 718...Paypal will pay for your lies and deception this time....but your day will come that YOU WILL PAY...Unfortunately your hiding behind a computer....may need to get out and see how REALLY MEN ACT...they support their families, hobbies, and habits by hard work and earning it.....NOT LYING AND STEALING FROM OTHERS.........TRUELY HOPE YOU GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER AND HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION..must admit your at a sad point in your life.
Attached Thumbnails Beware of "718"-screenshot_2014-09-03-17-31-25-1.png  
Old 09-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 718
I'll say it again.
Don't hurt yourself trying to make it seem convincing, MR. 718...

In a word:

EXPOSED

Last edited by nf_ekt; 09-04-2014 at 10:57 AM.
Old 09-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mallard
What really chaps me in this whole deal is my two boys that thought they were getting some trucks then on Friday NOT here....and I ultimately had to tell them they were not coming.......AND THIS 718 KNEW THEY WE'RE FOR MY KIDS.....(see below).....guess his Haha response was him laughing thinking HaHa...they will never get them.....To all the father's, uncles, mentors think you get my drift....this is what really ticked me off.......KARMA 718...Paypal will pay for your lies and deception this time....but your day will come that YOU WILL PAY...Unfortunately your hiding behind a computer....may need to get out and see how REALLY MEN ACT...they support their families, hobbies, and habits by hard work and earning it.....NOT LYING AND STEALING FROM OTHERS.........TRUELY HOPE YOU GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER AND HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION..must admit your at a sad point in your life.
This guy is a real lowlife doing this to kids.
Whether you believe it or not 718, karma is a very real occurance, you'll see.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:03 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 198 (100%+)

Old 09-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Bud
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nf_ekt
Don't hurt yourself trying to make it seem convincing, bud...

In a word:

EXPOSED
Why don't you leave me the **** out of this. Every time one of you guys calls a scammer bud, you're slandering my user name.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bud
Why don't you leave me the **** out of this. Every time one of you guys calls a scammer bud, you're slandering my user name.
You are hereby left the **** out of this.

Last edited by nf_ekt; 09-04-2014 at 10:59 AM.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:28 PM

Trader Rating: 470 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bud
Say what?
Old 09-03-2014, 08:18 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

What do you mean"bud"?
Old 09-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Tech Elite

Spicoli references come to mind.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 191 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bud
LmFaO!!! Whoa this came out of left field haha!
Old 09-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Bud
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nf_ekt
Don't hurt yourself trying to make it seem convincing, Henry...

In a word:

EXPOSED
I doubt you would find it as funny if he used your username. I know you weren't aiming the remark at me, nf. It's a pretty generic nickname to call people. I see it all the time. I was just in the right mood to say something about it last night. And contrary to what some of you might think, it's not funny looking at it from my perspective. I know nothing will change but at least I got to air my gripe.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bud
I doubt you would find it as funny if he used your username. I know you weren't aiming the remark at me, nf. It's a pretty generic nickname to call people. I see it all the time. I was just in the right mood to say something about it last night. And contrary to what some of you might think, it's not funny looking at it from my perspective. I know nothing will change but at least I got to air my gripe.
Allllrightyyy then!!!

I will go back through and edit my previous posts. Though I'm pretty sure anyone following these threads is not likely to confuse you with the seller in question.

My bad, Bud.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mallard
Are you still looking for something for your kids?

If so let me know. Got a few things my 6 year old does not use or drive. If it is in fact for your kids I can give you a hell of a deal.

Not sure where you live cause if you are local to me I will let you come by and check them out and pick what you want.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Carranza76
Are you still looking for something for your kids?

If so let me know. Got a few things my 6 year old does not use or drive. If it is in fact for your kids I can give you a hell of a deal.

Not sure where you live cause if you are local to me I will let you come by and check them out and pick what you want.
That's what I'm thrilled to see. Finally someone not concerned about profit margin. Awesome!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.