New track in (OC) Placentia, Ca LRH Hobbies >

New track in (OC) Placentia, Ca LRH Hobbies

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2Likes

New track in (OC) Placentia, Ca LRH Hobbies

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 08-28-2013, 01:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default LRH Part 2

Ok ladies and gents. We have decided to expand and grow the track. LRH will be moving next month to a new location. With our new facility we will be adding the following:

1. Latest RC4 Mylaps decoder (White wires welcome)
2. Larger track (80X65)
3. Weekly club racing
4. Monthly kids race free (age limit to be posted soon)
5. More clay. We will be bringing in more of our special clay so we can continue to build larger jumps, better elevation changes etc.
6. Pit spots both indoor and outdoor (smokers dream)

Just to name a few of the changes.

We will be operating at our current facility until September 15, then shutting down for approximately a week or so to finalize the move. We will have a grand re-opening race with raffles, prizes, and the world famous Charlie Barnes on the mic. Stay tuned for the flyer and available classes etc.

Thank you to everyone who is making this possible.
Old 08-28-2013, 02:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LRHHOBBIES.COM
Ok ladies and gents. We have decided to expand and grow the track. LRH will be moving next month to a new location. With our new facility we will be adding the following:

2. Larger track (80X65)
3. Weekly club racing
5. More clay. We will be bringing in more of our special clay so we can continue to build larger jumps, better elevation changes etc.

We will be operating at our current facility until September 15, then shutting down for approximately a week or so to finalize the move. We will have a grand re-opening race with raffles, prizes, and the world famous Charlie Barnes on the mic. Stay tuned for the flyer and available classes etc.

Where's the new place going to be at.
Old 08-28-2013, 03:04 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by JC24-7
Where's the new place going to be at.
The new location will be less than a mile from our current place. I will post up new address and all the details in the coming weeks.
Old 08-28-2013, 03:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

2. Larger track (80X65)
3. Weekly club racing

Sounds awesome Lorenzo glad you're expanding. With the shutdown of WCRC I can hopefully get down to LRH now and again. Hope to see you soon bud.
Old 08-28-2013, 03:08 PM
Tech Rookie

[QUOTE=Kellen Guthrie;12493576]Sounds awesome Lorenzo glad you're expanding. With the shutdown of WCRC I can hopefully get down to LRH now and again. Hope to see you soon bud.

Me too.It Been awhile since in been there.
Old 08-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Tech Rookie

The new location will be less than a mile from our current place. I will post up new address and all the details in the coming weeks.
Thanks
Old 08-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Kellen Guthrie
Sounds awesome Lorenzo glad you're expanding. With the shutdown of WCRC I can hopefully get down to LRH now and again. Hope to see you soon bud.
Hey Kellen,

I am bummed about the closure as well. Team LRH was always down there on Mondays running and doing our little part. Danny set the bar which will definitely stand the test of time.

Thanks for the excitement on the new facility. Looking forward to you coming out to have some fun.
Old 08-28-2013, 03:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Damn doood this TRIPLE is so funn! You foos are missin out fer sure... Lol. Yo jaunlolo where's that K car @??
Old 08-28-2013, 03:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SCT4TEN
Damn doood this TRIPLE is so funn! You foos are missin out fer sure... Lol. Yo jaunlolo where's that K car @??
I will definitely be there tomorrow.
Got a whole new setup I wanna try on the XR.
Old 08-28-2013, 03:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

2. Larger track (80X65)
3. Weekly club racing

Congrats Lorenzo!!
Gonna need to discuss some details with you.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by pwrslider
Congrats Lorenzo!!
Gonna need to discuss some details with you.
Thanks man. You have to come check out the triple we put in. 20ft peak to peak. We did a quick makeover to hold us over until the new place is finished. I ran my RB6 last night and it was sick seeing in fly in the air. The more I drive my 6 the more I like. Thing rocks. I have driven almost all of them and this thing is definitely a step above. Now I just need to get a 4wd buggy.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:03 PM
Tech Addict

[QUOTE=JC24-7;12493596]
Originally Posted by Kellen Guthrie

Me too.It Been awhile since in been there.
Quien eres? Who are you?
Old 08-28-2013, 04:04 PM
Tech Addict

Default Labor Day

Remember guys and gals. We will be open on labor day. I'm gonna be grillin me some carne asada so feel free to bring anything you want to grill.

We did a quick revamp on the layout so technically I guess you can say its all new.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

2. Larger track (80X65)
3. Weekly club racing

Wow!! I'm proud of you bro! I'm gonna miss the old track and all the memories that happened there. Good times.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Well damn it's a good time to get back into RC. Congrats Enzo on the acquisition of the new track. Can't wait to check it out and hopefully race on it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.