Wiki Posts
Search

E sky Nano vs. Blade mcx2

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 07:01 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default E sky Nano vs. Blade mcx2

I'm looking at getting one of these little heli's to mess with. Can someone tell me the performance differences between the Esky Nano and a Blade mcx2?

There is a definite difference in price. Do I need to go with the higher one, or can the cheaper one be a way to get started and see if I like it?

I believe they are both 4 channel.

Also, I see people say indoor use only. Can you fly them outside on a calm day?
Old 08-18-2011, 02:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Qball41
I'm looking at getting one of these little heli's to mess with. Can someone tell me the performance differences between the Esky Nano and a Blade mcx2?

There is a definite difference in price. Do I need to go with the higher one, or can the cheaper one be a way to get started and see if I like it?

I would just spend the money and get the Blade. Part availability main reason. You can walk into any Horizon Hobby authorized Hobby shop and get parts. ESKY probably not. Good choice in Heli the MCX2 I had one and then moved onto the MSR.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Is the blade mcx2 a good helicopter to start with?
Old 08-27-2011, 06:46 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MADMAN23
Is the blade mcx2 a good helicopter to start with?
A simulator is good to start with. The mcx2 is good too, but some people wind up getting bored with them quickly. I've flown different kinds of helicopters, from micros to gassers, and still am entertained by the mcx. Simple minded I guess.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:38 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by TedMosby
A simulator is good to start with. The mcx2 is good too, but some people wind up getting bored with them quickly. I've flown different kinds of helicopters, from micros to gassers, and still am entertained by the mcx. Simple minded I guess.
Well I. Been thinking on geting a helicopter for 2 months. I wanted to see if i really want 1.and I still do ..lol I don't know what helicopter to get the mcx2 or cx2.. and I have a friend that will let me borrow a flight simulator.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:40 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

thats one of the BEST things you can do.
what simulator is it may i ask, because if its a version of realflight, you can go to knifeedge swap pages,
where you can download hundreds of other models. Another benefit from flight simulators is that you can crash as many times as you like. And theres also another dimension or realism where you can adjust sun, wind speed, andwind direction.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Default nano is the best buy

nano is better for a biggner. save $$
only $49 from RcCarMax.com
Old 05-17-2013, 03:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Qball41

The MCPX was my first CP heli, but I find the Nano is better for indoors, and the 130x is better for outdoors, i strongly recommand you Nano because it is cheaper, more durable and more stable then Mcx....
Old 05-27-2013, 12:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I just go into helis a few month ago and I could tell you they are addictive. The two helis you are looking for are basically toys, you will outgrow a coax in a few days and want to move on. You want to be looking at an blade msr or msrx if you are starting out. The coaxs are a waste of money.

I started with and msrx, which is a little more tricky to fly due to the flybarless system but is much more fun to fly. When you are good with an msrx you are ready for collective pitch, that is where it get nuts.

Like I said the learning curve is steaper with the msrx but it give you everything you need and you could fly it outdoor on a calm day, you could never take the coaxs out. Also a for a stimulator, take a look at ClearView, you could download the working demo for free, the full version is only $40. It works perfect just doesnt have all the bells and whistles that phoenix or realflight has.

BTW I have a fully built msrx ready to fly (with radio) I an selling if you are interested.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:05 AM
Suspended

A very nice model.This is a nicely designed and would seem a very unique. This rc helicopter is fun and nice to see. I really like it. I do find it quite interesting though that these models show up.