R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Live Streaming from the 2012 IFMAR 1/10th Worlds in Bangkok!
Old 11-14-2012, 03:05 AM
corallyman
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Nick, you guys are doing a great job, and thanks for doing it.

Cavey, if you don't like it then don't watch it. Pretty simple really.

Steve

Originally Posted by exint2
Hi There - We take on board the criticism, but the afternoon session was not of massive interest to the general RC world - there was quite a bit of moving camera but covering heats 1-7 was not a priority - I'm sorry if some of you were upset!

The timing issues are frustrating us all - but are completely out of our hands.

However I think that the 3 1/2 hours of Free Broadcast we produced this morning was as good as anything you'll see in this sport - please also realise we are producing this with just 2 people - so Mat has to have breaks working the camera especially in this weather.

As a heads up we will be on air all day tomorrow covering the 2 remaining rounds - the lower heats with a fixed camera - if we get live timing then I'll keep you all informed - the faster heats will of course get a moving camera and commentary!

As far as covering the cars in qualifying there are no "battles" as such so we try to show a range of cars in each heat, analyse them a little bit and try and be entertaining as well - usually we do OK - but we all make mistakes!!

Once we reach the higher finals then of course the coverage will change to show the key battles for position!

Hope you all enjoy the stream tomorrow!

Nick