R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The new RC8.2 WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?
Old 09-01-2011, 12:53 PM
rcmoe
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Greg B
Would you mind explaining what you mean by spending another $300 to make it a true race roller ? I have raced several different machines and I like the Losi because it seems to fit my style much better. Although, I do believe that you can set up any buggy to fit your style.
Optional parts are just that, option. Most are for people that don't know any better and love to buy the bling.
I've had many podium finishes with a stock Losi and have yet needed anything additional to make the car better. I liked Hot Bodies but was not as consistant with it. Never messed with Associated but may one day but am happy with where I'm at right now.
The price on the Associated is a good one though. We will be selling them at $469.

The 10 degree inclines are $100 and thats a must to help this non turning car.I dont think the race roller comes with the Alluiminum diff inserts which is another must do to the constant rear diff probs the 2.0 is known for. Yes some of the $300 im referring to is just bling but all the bling the 8.2 comes with is included for a low economical price as opposed to the Losi 2.0 race roller