R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - EP4600's
Thread: EP4600's
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 12:43 PM
EddieO
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Wow, big comeback......amazing.

19t is hardly the most HP dependant class......keep telling yourself that.........I have seen dumas win it when his stuff was slower than crap.......Two years ago, travis and peters cars were the fastest on the track.........but Bobby Flack TQed and won, with less HP........

Try watching a modified race.........HP is more important than many people make it out to be........HP lets racers like Paulie run with two different settings in the rear of his car........and still win (Novak 2006)......try that in stock, you won't even make the A.........shows how little you know about stock racing.

As for me not going to the big races, well.......I was at vegas last year and saw many EP drivers over at the Ampdraw booth buy IB packs to keep up.......missed this year.......had two kids out with the chicken poxs, one with the shingles....

I don't go to the big races anymore.......simply cause I have no desire....I do sneak off to local tracks for a bit, mostly staying out of sight, just to see what people are running or doing.........how stuff is working. And just like you, I rely on my team to let me know how stuff is working and or not.......just how every other team does it. That's what the team is for.......R&d......along with product testing......

Later EddieO