R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - WTT Losi 8ight T 1.0 brushless
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 06:19 AM
bob3104558
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I have:

-xray t2 007 carpet, that is spotless
-2x Brand New never run, with box orion 25c 3400mah hard packs, my old ones blew up and i got them replaced for free by orion and never raced after that-$135 each new
-The set of tires on the car have only been run on once around the track, they are jaco pre-mounted tires, our track uses rubber tire-$45 new
-also a brand new in package jaco rubber tires-$45 new
-3.5 sets of parma old foam tires for practice, our track used to use foam but its so expensive since u have to replace em every race, which is why we went to rubber
-transponder, not sure brand
-a FULL set of hudy setup kit, only used a month, no scratches always repackaged after use-$100 new
-cobalt 27 turn brushed motor, used a bunch but still pulls strong, and has fresh pads
-lrp quantum competition esc
-height gague
-airtronics 94145 slim digital servo
-p-dub foam car stand
-also ill throw in one of my bodies it has a few cracks in the bumper but it good for practiceing

Its about $700 worth of equitment, all you need is a esc, tx, and battery charger

I have rebuilt the shocks and diffs every month or so, have recently pulled the entire thing apart and cleaned it. This car is one of the tightest cars on carpet, and in the right hands can beat almost any car out there.