R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated Factory Team RC10R5
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 06:56 AM
gramm
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bumpy
Hey all. Just thought I'd post up what I came up with in regards to turning my 10R5 into a full fledged 235mm pro10. I purchased the Full Option front peice and the IRS rear wide axle set and made a 15mm shim/spacer for the left side as in the pics. I didnt like the idea of running a 2S lipo north/south in the chassis due to center shock angles, weight distribution and mounting and fixing points etc so I made up a new center shock tower to better utilise the battery space for a 2S saddle pack which fits perfectly. I have enough space to fit a Speed Power 5500 30c saddle pack in the car and it performs great with the kit setup on outdoor asphalt. I should also point out that this is the first pan car Ive owned and after the first day of testing I was turning the same lap times as with my 416x with SP13.5/2.1 prostock setup. I totally love it and on that day had a bigger smile than when I was running my TC.
Neat setup! Here is my 2s 10R5. With an LRP X11 21.5, runtime is not an issue with these packs

You didn't happen to make any extra shock mounts that you'd be willing to part with at all?

Cheers
Daniel
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	10R5.JPG
Views:	762
Size:	219.0 KB
ID:	656649