R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CLEVELAND U.S. INDOOR CHAMPS 2007
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 06:26 PM
tc3 racer sc
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1fastdude
I would like to personally THANK all the people and sponsors that continue to support and make this race happen for 28 years now. I believe that this IS the longest running RC race in the world. Holding a race of this caliber is not easy, by any stretch of the imagination. If you think it is, try and have one yourself! Yes there are some issues that creep up during a race event of this caliber, but of all the races that I have been too, many of them also had issues too. There is usually a group of people that are not happy about anything and you can't please all the people all the time. Again THANKS to all the people behind the scenes and to the sponsors that make this event possible.

Now on to sandbagging--- If you racers believe that I am sandbagging, that is your opinion, and everyone has one. If you think that I should run stock, that is your opinion also. I race this class because I am able too. I have a choice of running ANY class that I want to. I choose Masters and I enjoy it! If you think I am sandbagging, then why don't YOU step up to the plate and try your luck to beat me? I race 3 days a week and I am sure that most stock and masters drivers do not. This is why it is possible for me to out qualify them ---sometimes --- I'm not sure what your beef is with racing, but start a new thread and see how many racers or people post to it! Thank you and have a great day
their just jealous of you eli my self dont race 3x a week but 1 a week good for me, i supose had went to the champs and been in the master class myself,, so hat off s off to u keep racing