R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Clark RC Park 2010 Off Road Racing
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 06:41 AM
tcflyr
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Clark RC Park 2010 Off Road Racing

Hey guys I want to get the word out about our off road track. We are in the process of building a new drivers stand, timing booth and are going to enlarge the track. Previously the track, which some people call CRCP, was for family and friends and now have decided to expand to share the good time with more people. We have an ambrc3 timing system running RC Scoring Pro software. Check out the website at http://www.clarkrcpark.com and there is also a link there to our facebook page which shows our building process. In our forum section there is a question and answer thread with common questions. Last year we ran mostly nitro truggies and 1/8 buggies, but depending who came out we also ran monster trucks and stadiums. We are just a bunch of guys who are obsessed with rc's and get together for a good time. We have a schedule up on the website, Hopefully we will get the track ready to go by then,but bear with us as we get proficient with the timing system/software. If you have any questions you can pm me or email me at [email protected]