R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team TC3
Thread: Team TC3
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2004, 05:53 AM
Committed88
Tech Apprentice

Default Can do....

Haha, trust me if I am there, you will know. I stick out like a sore thumb. Nice ride... hopefully when i see you again, I will have my Team TC3 ready to go. Look for this car... if you wish to find me... or if for some reason I'm not sticking out that day. BTW I didn't paint that one, but it was free, and since they don't make Mini Frames and more and I'm a VW fan, this is cool. (also in that pic the foam bumper hadn't been trimmed yet and neither had the body posts....)

Hey Java, I know what you meant, thanks for the words on the TC3. So you know I was planning on getting a Duratrax for the ESC, as I have, well had a Duratrax Blast, and it did real good. I want to get into racing though, but I want an ESC with Reverse, if they say I must have one without (even if it has a way to disable reverse) I will jsut buy another one. I just don't like when I am messing around though, and I hit something having to go over and pick it up... so until I turn pro... hahah... I'm going to try and stick to Reversing ESC... and good one that aren't overly expensive... the Duratrax one that I want is only $69 and is an 8T one... so if you can beat that, holla at me!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bugride.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	35938