R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Prototype ESC's - ROAR, Legal, Fair, Sportsmanship, Opinions?
Old 09-17-2009, 08:19 PM
skypilot
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
17.5 ? 13.5 ?

This results of this last race only proves again a motors size does not provide fair & equal racing for entree level racers......

Someday .... Racing stock will have to be based on experience so the sport can begin to grow again....

george, there were no "entree level racers" at this event, the rest of your posts ignore the facts that are available,you only to to read them, I know your comprehension level is low, but give it that good ole NW try. if something is not against the rules how can it be breaking the rules. see the below quote from rick, remember when you used to quote him to me, now I quote him to you.

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart
IFMAR = modified. If you want to go faster, you use a faster motor.

I see nothing wrong with what CRC did with this ESC and I personally would have been disappointedif they had taken it out for the main. They had a fair advantage based on class rules and that is what racing is all about.
I believe the question that started this thread is should Roar police this at Roar events, I think I read 5 maybe 6 posts reguarding a response to that question.

Congratulations to Team CRC and thier success at the IIC.