R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RCGT....Where is it at now?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 03:09 PM
Evoracer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Tim, I sure agree with you regarding the fact that no one goes into a hobby shop looking for the slowest thing on the rack. The sad part is that these are seldom the folks who stay in the hobby. I can only relate to whats happening in the hobby. It's clear that slowing things down has had a good effect. In fact I think it has gone a long way toward bringing the REALISM back into the sport. I'm not advocating that anyone HAS to go slower....I'm simply saying that any nationally accepted set of rules should consider making a 21.5 GT class available. If a group or promoter doesn't want to do it....then don't.
We offer a great VTA program , 21.5 and 17.5 RCGT class(or GT as it may become ) and a can motor F1 class. Don't know why that wouldn't fit in with what you guys are doing. We're also proud to be a Speed Passion dealer and plan to do our best to help market the Cirtix system in both 21.5 and 17.5 form.
As for tires....I might take a second look at the idea of slicks but I'll keep an open mind.