R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fastlane Raceway
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2002, 09:40 PM
Deltaman
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Great Tuesday and rebuttal about track compliments

Nobody is kissing ass! I was trying to say thanks to Shane for going out of his way and staying after what he had planned so a couple of guys could practice after driving 40 mins to get there. If you notice at the bottom I said thanks to all the KC tracks not and noted what level they have gone to to give us good racing here. I would do the same for Ronnie and Eric but I have not raced there yet... Their days don't mesh with the ones I have free like BS does. I am just happy that we have a choice and varying schedules to work with.

Tuesday night was really fun! Good run TK, sorry gospeed had to leave early! Billy, sorry if the problem in the main was me. If it was it certainly was not intentional and was the result of trying to dodge the other cars that were in front of you. I don't understand with you being so fast tonight how I could have been the one blasting you, I tried to catch you the whole race and couldn't . Anyway Sorry if it was me. I enjoyed the close racing and look forward to more of it. Gongrats to TK for the win of the A Main 12th scale.

Toto, tell Capital two I want a star now!