R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 07:20 PM
Diggity
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brian McGreevy
Damon thanks for all the help getting the car up to speed. I finally got it to where it needed to be at the end. Now that the car's pretty much all there, I can fine-tune it and put some more HP in
No problem Brian, thanks for the help with the mote even know I couldnt lay it down this last weekend with all the little bull*(&@ problems that came up for me . I think you should be able to do really well for the Team, I think youve progressed allot from when I last seen you race at Cleveland a couple years ago. I think that corally car you got is the best thing as far as your driving style to happen for you. Great Job bro!! let me know if you need anything for that D-1-2....

Check out Dennis' steering set-up in his pics, I think thats all you got to do to change the steering link angle!! im gonna change mine and see how it is at our track here...

Let me know what the next race is that your gonna attend, just keep me informed of any good races soon!! Also can you send me some of those Corally front C blocks 4deg and some of the plastic steering blocks? Let me know on that I want to try them on my car.