R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TeamC TS4-TS4Pro SC thread
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 11:53 PM
nicholasxuu
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 8drenlnjunkE
I raced my TS4 for the first time this past weekend. It was an out door 1/8 oriented track. It was a high traction big jump and tight corner type of track. The setup I was usin was one I tweaked out of the box. I used 5000f, 5000c, 2000r diff fluids and for the shocks I used 40wt in front stock piston medium stock spring and 37.5wt rear with stock medium spring. Shock tower I used center hole front and rear and on front arms hole closest to diff and rear arm hole closest to hubs. Truck was absolutely dialed. I am going to run this same setup indoors on a 1/10 track and see how it goes this upcoming weekend. I will keep all posted. The only changes I would possibly suggest or may try is front arms switch to outer hole with shock and a 7000f diff. I'm also running the inside holes on the Ackerman and 13 degree caster up front. I did switch from ball cups over to Dubro ends EXCEPT on the Ackerman. Anything bigger then the ball cup will interfere with steering. I also am fortunate enough to have the new TS415 chassis. It is very nice and makes it feel more stable. Not a necessity but nice upgrade none the less. I'm going to keep testing and tweaking but my above setup so far has been dialed on 2 different tracks. Hope this helps. If anyone has questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask. Below are pictures of the chassis and Dubro upgrades
Only upgrading rod end is not going to solve the whole problem, you want to maybe use a spacer to make it captured rod end.
at least, you want to make sure the 4 rod ends in front and rear shock towers are captured.