View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 06:40 AM
BigC2007
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default The What if

Luke 12:25

25 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life

We were so concerned about tomorrow that we could not sleep. We had received a subpoena late that evening and had to appear in court at seven in the morning, but so many things ran through our mind that we watched the sun go down and then come back up. It was all for nothing, and the case was thrown out. God came through, but I had worn myself down from worrying.

Today has arrived and it is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. It is here now, and if you are reading this, you are still here as well. So many times in my life I have been worried about the 'What if?', only to find that it came to nothing. God took care of it overnight, or I faced it and it became part of my testimony that I share with others.

When you dwell on what may come out of this, it will grow bigger and consume you. What you feed will grow, fear or faith. Face today's problems and leave tomorrow alone. Grace is given when you need it, not in advance. You will have the grace to deal with tomorrow when it gets here. Whenever you feeling like saying 'What if?', make that into: "What if God takes care of it?"

Prayer: Heavenly Father I pray that You move in my life, show Yourself strong, deliver me from the things that hold me back. Fulfill Your will in my life and protect me from those that seek to do me harm, in the name of Jesus Christ.