R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Great Lakes Challenge - Toledo 2007
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 08:37 AM
Brian Berry
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by British Menace
I agree Brian. There would not be enough for the class if just I joined the 'Open'.
But if all that are on the waiting list were to be offered a place in the Open catagory, there may well have been.....................or not as the case maybe.

Don't look too much into it Brian. It was mere dissopointment of not getting in that is all. Maybe I still might end up in the GLC if people do drop out. You never know.
When alot of people you know help you to do something, to go somewhere, without being asked to do so, family, work collegues etc, then you don't go because of yourself not doing something as I did not enter in time. Then you feel as if you let a whole lot of people down. And that is never a nice feeling.

So again, I apologise for my outburst on here. I will still be there. Too much time, effort and money has been shelled out already not to go.

See you all there and good luck to all.

Menace

Menace,

Yeah, I'm not sure how big the waiting list is or what order the names are in. But we will have a waiting list sometime early next week. Ted called and told me that he is racing at 301 this weekend so he doesn't have access to the GLC entries (his wife is at home keeping them in order by date mail was received). There seems to be a few that will not make it, you may still have a shot at getting in. Sorry if my response sounded like I was playing defensive. I understand. No biggie.

See ya,
Brian