R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 09:48 AM
DARKSIDE
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Music City Championship 2009

hey guys I got an email and post from my race director concerning one of our local racers in VTA....

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:32 am Post subject: Fund Raiser for Tim Buchanan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of you know Tim Buchanan. He raced T/A with us all last year. Yesterday, an arsonist burned down his auto shop. He lost all his tools and a pair of motorcycles.

We are going to help him out. Every dime from the 2009 MCC will be given to Tim to help him rebuild his business.

If ever you needed a good excuse to come racing this is it. Great trophies, free food, lots of fun, and all for a good cause... to give a hand to a fellow racer.

See you on Sunday, Sept. 27, 2009 at the Music City Championship.

you are one of the nicest guys around Tim Moore...I told him about this and he was lost for words...

little info on Tim B....I know Tim very well and he is a great guy..he is a family man with wife and kids...he hasnt been able to come out and race as much due to finally getting his bodyshop up and running...he invested everything into it...once he got that going, he went out and bought a home in Madison...been there for almost a year...he and his family will really be needing as much help as possible....me and Tim will be talking to our churches this week...if you can help please do....

thanks again Tim Moore for your heart...I will talk to HPI as well today