R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CEFX Racing Thread.
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Josh Cyrul
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

senna - No problem, I'll see what I can do!

Fuzzy - We are offering it but I was a bit overwelmed by the # of kits we had ordered that were built by me as they were built as orders came in. I just didn't have time to machine the inventory we needed, build the cars and still test/practice for Cleveland. Honestly, I've been really burnt out since Cleveland. I have a bunch of stuff I need to get caught back up with for orders and as soon as I do so, I will start building kits again for the site.

Mike - I've got your e-mails and I'm finishing cutting some of the oval stuff tonight/tommorow so I will e-mail you back with more info asap!!

Eric - No problem and you got out just in time before we've been pounded with snow!!! Thanks for the kind words!! Happy Holidays!!

beyond - The shock is available but every time it's available from Horizon I order all of them that I can get my hands on!!...lol... I'm trying to get enough to test on my oval cars but they keep coming in a few at a time. Mayb somewhere else has some but I know we have 25 sets on backorder for the hobby shop as a lot of guys really like the shock. I know Mike and I both like it and used it in Cleveland.