R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 12-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Factory Seal
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

[QUOTE=AgroAMG;9999859]Thanks everyone for posting on this thread. I got so much information from this thread and the forum.

2. How far should the throw be left to right on the steering? The servo all the way one way then the other is a set thing that I cannot increase beyond what it is capable of (ie when it was off and I was aligning it for center I knew the max left and max right, but once in the Losi, it doesnt go to max either way completely).

you dont have the steering geometry correct then.....it should throw the same distance each way.......

disconnect the servo horn....measure the turnbuckle lengths with a caliper,make sure they are the same lenght........

Put them back on and turn on the truck..make sure the servo setting is centered on your radio......hold the tires striaght and see if the servo horn will slide on the servo........if not adjust it until it will with the tires striaght......you should end up with more throw than you need on each side......having to set endpoints on your radio......if that applies......and should have the same through from side to side.......

hope that help's

p.s. you can check your geometry on a setup board!.......