R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - dicksmth_2007
Thread: dicksmth_2007
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 02:57 PM
stang
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07
rofl lmao... i never posted that about you NICE way to lie in a QUOTE!!!

yea ok why you lie on me in that quote>?
i reported it to the mod. as for you calling me names that is childish you need to grow up. and you last reply

your reply
have you heard of telling your side of the story? it really helps to figure out wtf is going on

1.You do need to use WTF makes you look childish. And it is none of your business if he only posted so much info to the deal. Like your going to do something? The last thread you posted in you got jumped on for your mouth. maybe you should mind your own business and you wont have this problem. If the seller posted limited info that's his business. How do you fit in? was you in the deal? You seem to always chime in and post something to make people mad at you.
Since you are so proper I have fixed your post. I never lied in the first quote. I never said I wouldn't completely change it. I just said i fixed it, and in my opinion I fixed it.

You jumped on me first in this thread. So you restarted it. You could have let it go like I did but no you just had to yell at me even though I was giving sound advice. So if you would like to be a troll go elsewhere.

The only reason i asked for more info was because several people had already posted useless stuff. He had already given us the guys name, he could have also given date since paid. If he would have done that, no more info would have been required.

Last edited by stang; 12-03-2011 at 03:18 PM.