R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T3 2011
Thread: Xray T3 2011
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 07:01 PM
blade072
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)

Originally Posted by samnelso
Has anyone gotten Exotek's steering center link bridge to work with their chassis? The chassis is great, but neither I or a fellow racer at the track have been able to get the center link to work for both full steering and symmetry. The other racer has completely abandoned it and drilled the pivot arm, and I'm very close to doing the same.

Mine was working decent, but I had to have my subtrim maxed to the left and also had to have a few clicks of trim to get it to track straight. It also gave me only a max EPA of about 80% of what the stock car had argg.
i have the exotek steering brace.....did set left and right epa's differently to combat the issue..both go full lock both ways....all i adjust now is my dual rate....havent had a problem since....i love it
i also use the middle hole on the servo saver which means i had to set the epa's different but no real issue as i have written above

i did originally have the zeppin steering brace to try but never used as the holes were lower slightly hitting the belt....and i didnt like the idea of adding spacers on it to get clearance...which meant i could use the spacers i had for the servo placement instead..