R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2nd Annual BRCR NEW YEARS SC ENDURO 8 hr
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 09:12 PM
23elim
Tech Addict

Default 12 spots left

We only have 12 spots left... We are going to have a new twist in this years enduro. Same as last year with four man teams that will be pulled from a hat.

But new for this year is going to be a chance for people to build there own dream team as a second race team. So lets say Alex is a captain and has three people picked fron a hat for his enduro team, he can also team up with three other drives to make his dream team even if they are on different enduro team. The timming system will keep track of the number of laps each driver does and the total dream team with the most laps will win the dream team challange. If you want to be part of the dream team race it will cost a extra $10 per person for a total of $40 per team. Winning dream team gets all the money. So lets say there are five side dream teams made that would be $200 to the winning dream team. This is away for people to race with new people and still be able to make a team with who they want.

I am trying to explain this but if you don't get it I am sorry. I will answer any questions.