R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 07:05 AM
MantisWorx
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

WEll finally got a chance to run a few packs through the car on a blown out outdoor track in MM4 config. I must say that i am impressed with the out of the box handling and at this point I dont even know what I would change on it and thats a good thing. It has tons of mid corner steering and decent grip all the way around. I went with RCshox 2 stage pistons 4 hole 1.3/1.4 with 17.5wt in the front and 15 in the back and the AE garodisc. Even that thin the car would not chassis slap and has plenty of pack, the chassis barely has any scratches on it at all. I cant wait to get on a track with grip and see how it performs but so far i am liking the MM4. now on the not so good, on the third pack i let a friend take some laps and on about the 5th lap he started having traction issues and kept tagging the walls so i pulled it and went to twist the dif and "POP" something broke or got bound up. At the time it sounded like i snapped a screw inside the dif and it lost drive. When i got home and took it apart sure enough the clip came out of the groove, so used the guide and put it all back together again (lots of screws!) and it did it again with in 1min of me twisting the dif. obviously this is a problem, i know this has been talked about but it sux!