R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T3 2011
Thread: Xray T3 2011
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 06:31 AM
morgoth
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bigz84
rear diff you can run 600-2000cst, depending on your tracks bite. i'm currently running 700, i have tried 2000 and 1000. 700 feels the best and i'm running on low/med bite carpet

from what i have read on this thread and now i can attest to, that running 350 oil front and rear is a good start, which i think is 30w xray. Don't stray too far from that. Pistons is all a personal preferance, it's nice to change quicky if you want. start w 3 hole open front and rear and adjust from there in the front. I'm running 35w from all away around, 3 holes open, 0 rebound

hope this helps
Thank you! Is that 35w xray oil or an other brand? The xray oils seem very thick compared to other brands.
In offroad, we tend to go up 50-100cts in the front shocks because it's makes the car more stable. But you don't do that in onroad right?
The tracks I drive on are all carpet, but there's a new track in the neighbor and the grip is low pretty low. Especially in long fast sweeping corners with a brake point at the end.
The other track I drive on it bumpy and tight but very high grip. My Mi1 was traction rolling the first 2-3min after I applied traction compound.