R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 11-23-2011, 02:13 AM
thecman26
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 112 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ScottKelly911
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted anything. Life just seems to give me less and less time for fooling around online. Anyway. I got some pretty exciting news. Last Saturday at the track, Ryan gave me a bag to put it's currently unobtainable contents onto my truck. Have I piqued your interest yet? The contents? Well, they haven't come out yet, but are expected out hopefully in the near future. I know, I know, "GET TO IT!!! WHAT IS IT?!?!?" Ok, I'll get to it lol He gave me a bag full of the hardened aluminum ball stud, camber and steering ball set. I haven't put them on yet, but my plan is to do so either Thursday or Friday. They look like very good quality pieces though and I look forward to putting them on. I'll do a little write up and take pix of them as I put them onto my truck, I'll also do a few side by side pix so you can see the differences besides the coloration of them.

That's really all I've got for now, just wanted to kinda check in since I haven't been very active posting lately. Hope everyone's doing well with your trucks and putting them on the podium!
That got my attention! Look forward to seeing the pictures and how they work out!