R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 05:18 PM
YoDog
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Andy w
I have a problem with my RS and want to see if there is anything I can do. I was racing oval 13.5 1s on Saturday and bumped a wall. Now when I say bump I mean a slight bump nothing to bad. Right after the him my car shut down. After taking it over to the pit and playing around with it this is what I found.
When I turn it on the ESC lights up as should but there is no chime that all is good. I get no motor response at all but the lights are showing that all is well and ramp up on throttle and so solid with brake, but nothing happens. The servo works and volt booster shows that it is working. I also changed the motor and rx and still nothing. I am guessing my RS is gone but am hoping someone might know how to revive it.
BTW, I also tried to rebind and recalibrate my esc with no result.
I have the same problem when my receiver pack gets low. Try borrowing a charged receiver pack and plug it into the speedo. If it works again, the problem is with your booster. Somehow the voltage is still high enough to run your receiver but the Tekin is in low voltage protection mode. Another trick is to connect a 2S battery pack to the Tekin and it should work normally.