R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2 stage pistons...Do they work?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 12:15 PM
SourDieselX
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Punt66
I plunked down the cash to try them out. One broke after 1 heat. He wants a picture to prove it before he sends me another. Not how i do things but i guess whatever works for him. I decided to not try them again and chock it up as a learning experience. I just did not want to or have the time to dissasemble shock and re assemble them just to take a pic. The 3 shocks that are still working have faster rebound and i did notice it helped on the washboard. But i gain most of my time in the corners.
Wait...so you're saying you did not want to nor did you have time to disassemble the shock and re assemble them? dude, it takes all of 30 seconds to do that. Secondly, Marcus is a stand up guy, Third, I find it really hard that it broke, it's made from delrin and unless you majorly jammed it inside of your shock tube or beat it to a pulp while trying to assemble it then I don't understand, but hey, in the event that it did mysteriously break, I find it hard that Marcus would be a douche bag about replacing a part considering he stands by his product and people who have purchased it have sworn by it. If $20 hurts your bank then you're in the wrong hobby. Shit breaks, shit happens, don't cry about it, just get back on the track and do your thing, otherwise take up sodoku or some shit.

Last edited by SourDieselX; 11-21-2011 at 12:27 PM.