R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2 stage pistons...Do they work?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 12:12 PM
MantisWorx
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Punt66
I plunked down the cash to try them out. One broke after 1 heat. He wants a picture to prove it before he sends me another. Not how i do things but i guess whatever works for him. I decided to not try them again and chock it up as a learning experience. I just did not want to or have the time to dissasemble shock and re assemble them just to take a pic. The 3 shocks that are still working have faster rebound and i did notice it helped on the washboard. But i gain most of my time in the corners.
HMMMM when did i say that i would not send one without a picture? all i asked you to do is take a picture so i could see how it broke so i can prevent it from happening again. you also told me that you already took the shock apart and saw the pieces ?????so did you just reinstall the broken piston? why would you not take a picture anyway. and then you told me you were just going to make your own??? out of approximately 100 sets of SC10 pistons you are the first to have broken so of course i want to see it. you also claimed there were no instructions or contact info when clearly on the first page of the website there is a tab with "INSTRUCTIONS" and at the bottom of that same page there is a contact email "[email protected]" and the card that came stapled to the bag has a scan code and website on it!! what else can i do?
if you broke the piston it is clearly because you did not install the factory washer on the bottom and that is probably why you will not send me a picture. Funny thing is i really dont care if thats how you did it or not i would have sent you one regardless.......

i tell you what, why dont you send all of them back including the broken one and i will give you a full refund.