R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - James bennett beware
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 02:16 PM
marooko
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by james bennett
The address dose not exist I'm not refunding you I want the real address I know your lying and you probally do this allot to give people a hard I'm contacting PayPal right now and will be explaining this problem and learn how to spell.???????!!!!??????!!!!!
lolwut

Originally Posted by nf_ekt
I remember a conversation we had once, in which I basically explained to you how deals can be had on Ebay by purposely misspelling search words (because most people will, obviously, miss these particular items due to the error), and you said there was no way you would even entertain the idea of dealing with someone like that in the first place... well I do believe you might well have a point.

I still say we need a Best Of... but then again maybe not, these threads seem to pop up with such alarming frequency that we always have some fresh entertainment to enjoy .

To (inevitably) be continued....
Man I'm not perfect, I make mistakes misspell and sometimes I may even miss something that should be in the package. But I do like to think that I try my best. I make an attempt, not to be perfect, but to be better.

I'm lucky to not have gotten involved in a situation like this. I'm also very grateful.