R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RevTech 17.5 Bad Motor????
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 02:10 PM
LMRacing
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Its funny that everyone on here is posting about their problems but we see very very few emails requesting any help or questions through trinity's site (where the customer support is at). Furthermore I have been running the motors in the prototype test and since they come out and have only burned up one....from under gearing it at the Gate. Never been at a HP dissadvantage either anywhere I have been. Not sure why all of a sudden so many guys are saying they have issues or they are not fast. Perhaps they are trying the same gearing and setup as their previous motors.

Anyone needing help with a motor problem please email trinity through their NEW site and Tony P or Billy Bruce will be back in touch with you fairly soon (most of the time within a few hours). The new site was built to make it easier for customers to navigate, purchase and find support for products.

EA
*waves* I sent an e-mail the same day and the same day had an RMA from Billy and shipped it back, customer support has been excellent so far for me. A lot of people assume though that since the package clearly states there is no warrenty on electronics then thats the case. Everybody has problems when a new product comes out, its the nature of the beast. It still sucks to be one of the unlucky few that get a bad one though.