R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Who has helped you the most with your on road racing?
Old 11-16-2011, 06:02 AM
tc3team
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by UrabusDenis
Very good topic

I am very thankful to every single person in my club, who have been very helpful in transforming me from an absolute beginner to a serious racer. However, the biggest thank goes to two oldest and most experienced members of my club. These people have been an inspiration for me. The amout of positive energy they have shown with idiotic beginner questions at the beginning is absolutely amazing. Plus the hours of technical and logistical knowledge (and a bit of financial help ) they shared with me as I evolved, the advices they gave me... Those are the kind of people you're thankful to every day
+1. I would like to think the people with hidden setups and info are in a minority. We all help each other in r/c to make our community a happier and more helpful one!

What do we have to hide? The only advantage one has is knowing how to RACE better than the guy next to him or her on the drivers stand lol

You won't find me hiding my car and setup from ANYONE.

No fun in lapping the entire field, unless your ego is so big that you can't fit through the doors of the race event building.... LOL.