R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T3 2012
Thread: Xray T3 2012
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 11:42 AM
R3VoLuTiOn
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M-Technic
The only tip for the build is on the servo saver. The manual shows you putting the metal springs on the one plastic piece and then joining the two plastic pieces together. It won't work that way.

First, join the 2 plastic pieces, and then snap all the metal rings on from the bottom. It will make sense when you get to the step.
it went together just fine for me...? both ways will work, you just gotta be careful when centering them.

Originally Posted by entitymugenmtx
Is there any special way to put on the front and rear arms so they don't bind ?
i noticed in this kit they bound after attaching them to the bulkheads too, the 2011 didnt. I just pushed the arm towards the screw i was tightening, and after i was done they were free again - not sure if this was the right way to go about it, but it definitely felt better.

Originally Posted by locked
The nub is the only place I noticed any rubbing on the bottom of the chassis, but it didn't seem to be too bad and I didn't notice any odd handling on the hard right turn at the end of the straight where I suspect most of the rubbing occurred. So far I'm loving this car, with very few changes from kit setup.
im going to cut mine off soon. it cant be a good idea to have something consistently rubbing that far off the chassis line.