R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What to do???
Thread: What to do???
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 04:38 PM
flame56mx
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

Originally Posted by harry697
That's too funny! Do me a favor and don't buy from me if you're gonna PM me from the minute you send me money. Like I said, most people have day jobs. If he sent the money early Thursday morning, I would already be at work and wouldn't know until I got home in the evening that a payment was even sent (after USPS closes). Then the next day the post office is closed, and what do ya know, it got shipped today, when the post office re-opened.

I always ship within 24 hours of receiving payment, you can feel free to ask anyone I've dealt with. Unless of course it's a freakin' holiday. Thanks for doing me a favor and not dealing with me. But make sure you let the people you buy from in the future know that you expect proof of shipment regardless of whether or not the shipping companies are even open for business. Oh and don't forget to mention that you don't care whether or not they have a job because your toy cars are more important..
Wow Harry, it's only toy cars as you say..Really, it comes down to communication. I have had several sellers basically disappear once they get the payment. It's like their goal has been achieved, and "what now does this guy who bought my stuff want" attitude comes out. Then they procrastinate a few days, saying I'm so busy (spending the $$ I made selling my stuff) that I couldn't get it out..Seriously, if there is no communication, how else is the buyer supposed to think, other than the worst. It's natural to think you'll get the shaft, especially when it happens to others all the time. If you sell something-finish the deal, and send tracking info-boom-done, buyer has the info he needs, and wont have to keep ringing you pm box with questions, and maybe make a friend along the way instead of an enemy..Remember, they are toys, but can be a great escape from real world sometimes...