R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic E4RSII
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 01:41 PM
skypilot
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Evoracer
Don't be surprised if the US distributor DOESN'T carry this car. Goes back to what some of you have said. The E4 never sold well here. Don't know if G4 sales are brisk enough to make up the difference. If TM doesn't mount any effort to promote the car then it'll just be another tc chassis with little support and few sales that only a few people know about. Sad but true.
Originally Posted by Evoracer
Sadly NO..unlike Schumacher who has a direct order system and a pretty darned good shipping department...TM has no such thing. Plus, Schumacher dealers here in the US keep an excellent parts supply. Know any stocking TM dealers in the US ??
Man...I sound like a TM hater. Sorry guys. I really loved my E4's. Wolf always did right by me and the car was excellent for the classes I raced in. No more bad statements from me. Hope the car does well and TM remains well represented.
your first post, didn't have as narrow a scope as your second responce post.
Schumacher makes no effort to promote thier car with little support actually no support at major races,(US) (not talking being able to get parts.) Hell I couldn't even get a responce from them for TQing at carpet nats and puting thier car in the A at Reedy. thats the kind of support I'm talking about. And yes I do know of couple of hobby shops that stocked TM parts along with Wolf