R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - R/C Tech LIVE @ the 2004 ROAR Paved On-Road Nationals in Portland, Oregon
Old 07-16-2004, 08:31 AM
futureal
R/C Tech Founder

Remember that Rick did pretty well at the Reedy race as well; I remember that he won a couple of heats and was right in the thick of things until he had problems on the second day.

Hara is from Japan but has lived in the US for some time now. Remember that he is the reigning ROAR Fuel champion, and has participated in other ROAR Nats events and even the US Indoor Champs last year.

To whoever asked, those practice results were set up for best 2 of 3 even though there was no third round, so yea, they were kind of screwy. Just there to give an idea on people, since the slate is wiped clean this morning anyway.

As for me... I did go out for a second practice run, and my car was getting radio hits all over the place -- same old same old! Just goes to show that if you never work on your stuff, it's never going to work. My brushless car remains in pieces on the workbench here so I don't think I'll be racing that at all. Just too much to do. Maybe next year... haha

Thanks for all the kind words!