R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca
Old 11-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Coyote Dave
Tech Regular

Well another great day of racing is in the books. We had 12 full mains with 85 entries. Great racing all night long. The gang from Pegasus Hobbies came up and gave us a great run. A big thanks to Scott for giving me a break on the mic. We will come support your program this Friday. I will try and bring down the whole gang or as many as I can pack into the wagon..

On a another note, Coyote Hobbies is coming close to 1 year of operation on Dec 1. Mona, Davey and myself would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to all who have come to race and or visited the store. This is our home and we consider all an extension of our family. with that said there are some special things coming. We now have $5 Tuesdays for practice. Come on down and run laps every Tuesday for a mere $5.

Now, for our 1 year anniversary, remember this date....Wednsday, Dec 7 will be FREE track day with FREE racing in the evening starting @6pm. We will supply FREE food and drinks all day long. This event will kick off weekday racing @ Coyote Hobbies every Wednsday @6pm.

And in closing, Coyote Hobbies presents Winter Heat 6 race points series coming in January. Details will follow soon.

Thanks all,
Coyote Dave