View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 07:15 AM

Jonny5
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ray Kindstrom View Post
We all understand your frustration. Like every other high demand new product there is is a world market for it. Just as many guys bought kits in the UK as here in the states. It take lots of parts to make lots of kits so finding parts will be a little tough for a few weeks. But only because the buggy was just released. This is no different that any other manufacture. When Losi released the 22 it was kits first followedweeks later by parts. There were guys at my track with broken cars that couldn't race for a few weeks. When AE released the SC10 4x4 there were no parts anywhere. It look over another a month to get springs and sway bars. This such a high demand kit that Durango is trying to keep up.....with everyine in the world that wants one. MY lhs ordered 12 and got shipped 7....all 7 were spoken for before they were even shipped. Everyone on this thread would like to have spares in their pit....and when the parts get released we will. But until then we race on hoping not to break.

I don't run for Durango, but I can assure you this car is well worth waiting for!
Kindstrom steps up to the plate.... and knocks it out of the park!

Believe me, TD is hard at work getting more kits and parts out. If you check their site you'll find that a few new parts are added almost daily. Your patience in waiting for them to get the job done right will pay off in the end, as frustrating as it may be waiting right now.