R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Okay, I really need your help trying to pick some stuff out
Old 07-13-2004, 11:47 AM
RcRacerX
Suspended

Lightbulb Chargers.....

I would stay away from the duratrax all together. The Dynomight Peak chargers are much better and comparativly priced. You could also go to your local track and see if any one is selling thier Novak Millenium or the newer LRP Quasar chargers. I bought my first gen. millenium charger from a friend for about the same price as a new dynomight charger and I get full adjustability of charge with my charger, and I have 0 problems what so ever. As far as speed controllers go, I prefere the LRP 7.1. It has no motor limit so I can run any motor I want, it's a competive level as well, but it has no reverse if your planning to bash it around off the track. And I agree with every one else in the sense to get the synthesized controller. If you go to any 2 day race event you will almost always have a frequency issue and with the synthesized system, you will save mony in the long run since you will no longer have to buy crystals, and get at least a 3 car profile radio....just in case you get hooked like me and decide to buy an extra car or two, or even 10