R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Need a 17.5 and ESC (Blinky Mode) Suggestion
Old 10-28-2011, 09:30 AM
Johnny Wishbone
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BullFrog
I've only run the Novak ESC's for a very long time. If it's not Orange it does not go in my cars. I just run one class WGT single cell. I recieved a Edge which (is smaller than the Tekin) and a Havoc Pro SC with XDrive. I ran the Edge because it was smaller this past weekend in our state series. I had a Trinity D3 motor and it was just as fast as the two lead cars. Both of them being a very good drivers. One is nationally known.The only reason I was back in 4th was the first turn crash and about 30 years difference in age.The two lead cars both had Tekins . Motor wise the winner had a Revtech and second had a Ballastic.I'm more than confident that the Edge is a very good ESC. But I'm installing the Havoc Pro SC for my next race. You can't go wrong with Orange in your car. If you have any questions about Novak stuff send them a E-mail they will answer you. I almost forgot we run in the blinky mode in our series ( Florida State Electric On-Road Series) in WGT.
The Havoc Pro SC with the XDrive is a very good speed control in Blinky class, you will like it.