R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 01:17 PM
BigNasty
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

omg some of you folks sure do whine a lot. I'll be down to help with the little track, which i don't really race on (much) if it will make you guys shut the f up and race. I am noticing much of this whining comes from folks i've never even heard of, so either they are newbies, or maybe it's some of those IFMAR world champion types that just moved to the valley...i hear they are coming to AZ in droves just to race at fear farm. The buzz about this place is big, the facility is one of the best you'll ever find... you guys probably don't even realize how good we have it. So appreciate it.

I doubt many of you would even be able to hang at paddock's track... that track has different feeling jumps from 7pm to 10 pm. It's like a totally different track. That's a 10th scale track, too, so this isn't a nitro vs. electric thing. Some of the folks who are bitching about this track wouldn't know what a rough track was if it reached out and broke their puny little A-arm.

I'd like to let the Fear Farm people know that 99% of the people who are on this damn forum, and who race at their amazing track are absolutely in love with the place. I'm sure they could use that land for farming and make more money than they do letting us play with toy cars there. Let's be sure and let them know how much we appreciate it.

Now where's my shovel.... I'll be out there by 4pm