R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - F1 - Can this become the shortcourse class of onroad?
Old 10-26-2011, 10:27 AM
BP SHADOW
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
It's pretty obvious that you guys want F1 to be a tamiya only affair , and that's not cool with me ! The fgx barely came out , and you already want it to take tamiya wheels, and bodies. I don't care about what you think looks good, as long as it's an F1. Stop forcing tamiya down our throats ! Let all the manufacturers participate, even Nikkos ! You guys attitudes towards other brands are making people hate tamiya! I, for one, love tamiya shocks, but I don't try to stop people from running other brands of shocks! F1 rules should cover everybody, not just TAMIYA !!!! Don't hate pan cars because they are faster than your F104, make a class for them only!!!!! Problem Solved.....
So its possible I might have missed something, but I don't recall anyone suggesting that this class be Tamiya only. And I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure you're bipolar. One minute its independent suspension or nothing , and in the next breath it should be pan cars. IMO you should talk less and listen more. You are the guy that screws up the classes that you get involved with because you can't just show up and race, somethings always gotta be changed. Nobody on here other than you has suggested that there is a major fault with any of the current chassis designs. We were starting to get some concurrence on a common set of rules when you showed up with the chip on your shoulder and proceeded with the disruptive noise. I can't stop you from posting, and you are entitled to your opinion, but you're getting to the point where no one will acknowledge your ignorance and stupidity.