R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya Championship Series
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 08:42 PM
maxepower
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Exclamation 2012 Rules!!!

Kevin,
I'm afraid to find out what Fred has in store for us next year. A little birdie said that Gt-1 will be back to 13.5 , Gt-2 will be 17.5, GT-3 will be like an advanced novice class. FF-03 will be 21.5 and mini will have two classes one will be 17.5 brushless and there will still be a Johnson motor class as usual. Depending on the turnout in mini, we'll see how long will the 17.5 mini class will last. With the FF-03 class I hope Fred allows the option wings that way there will be a large variety of FWD CARS running, so no matter what body you use it will work as long as you have a wing in the back,you know if all you can use is the stock wing how once one body is deemed the body of choice that works then the majority of racers will use it. I know you were one of the exceptions but most including me and Rod were using the Integra. Right now I curious how the Scirocco body will work with the stock plastic wing but then all we'll have are Scirocco's and Integras! I hope Fred allows the option wing next year. Just watch the Speedtech race and there will be mor than just Integras!
Just my 2$