R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - F1 - Can this become the shortcourse class of onroad?
Old 10-24-2011, 08:00 PM
mxrich
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 240Z
All this chatter is great for F1. I am just curious as to what tracks around the world are running an F1 class now, or have at least 4 people with interest in running F1.Check the racing in Japan down to the island groups above Australia and Australia, All through Asia, Italy, Turkey and keep going to the UK and Canada. Find out how many F103's Tamiya has exported. About 1/3 of them are just for bashing but it's still tons of them.

Please respond with your handle and what car you are running/planning to run and the track you are/will be running at.

I race an F103 mostly and a Cross, Duratrax and a 109 My home track is Battlfield road course at www.battlefieldraceway.com Which is in Lafayette, GA. This is my 7th track. It has taken 4 months to get the track race ready due to 16 weeks of unemployment and health issues. I'd say it is going well. Our F1 guys are bloodthirsty on the drivers stand and cartoon network in the pits. But that is pretty much normal everywhere. I'm out somewhere every weekend since 1981 and I'm not done yet. While I'm here,anybody got a diff for a road wizard?

If someone has already listed your track, add your name to their post.
I think it is listed on the racing forum but that is my partners job since we split duty's to keep everything going as it should be. I will check that we are there...or not. He will handle it. It's part of the deal.