R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - whats wrong with my FLUX? i already checked diff? help please...
Old 10-23-2011, 11:08 AM
MambaPower87
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Unhappy whats wrong with my FLUX? i already checked diff? help please...

i broke my first rear diff when i had the solid slipper...and well, replaced the diff with a brand new one...

now..from one back flip(still having the solid slipper)..my truck has been acting like this...leaving the right rear wheel without even power to the other..(as you can tell on the video)

so i replace the solid slipper with the Robinson Racing spur kit...so it can have some slipping...and now i cant seem to find the problem..i opened the rear diff..and all the spiders and gears are fine...i spin the rear wheel on the oppsite direction..and theres no binding or grinding sounds...doesnt get stuck..spin the both rear tires and the front ones spin too...? so whats the deal?

so everytime i press the throttle wanting to do a backflip or even just a nice wheely...it throws the power to one side and tosses my truck on its back.....

at times you get fustraded...and i bet you have the same thought i have..but man, im annoyed....

any sugguestions?

should i just buy a new complete diff from ebay? or what options do i have to fix this issue?

(i will delete this video once my issus has been resolved.)
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.