R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 10-22-2011, 07:26 PM
SaladFork
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nEoNidas
I don't really chime in, rather just read all the good info. But this nonsense regarding the viper add on stuff is ridiculous. The SoupSpoon has done alot, no doubt in anyone's mind. He can do what he wants on HIS thread. Leave it alone already. U haters have wasted about 15 pages with being upset. If someone has to tell u what to use, then you're a sucka. SUCKA. It's pathetic to know that on he other end is a full grown man, with kids, mortgage, car payment, bitching on a deleted word from the front page. I have a Tekin Pro 4, rx8 and I plan on getting the Viper 5150 and esc. The Internet is not going to tell me what to get and not to get. I have a mind of my own. Use yours hater.
You're playing wi expensive toys. If u can't afford it, go trade HotWheels. Go buy the cheapest gear, and get smoked by the Tekin or Viper. Mad about spending $. Go figure.
Hope I wasn't out of line SFork, but reading this babble finally got to me. I used to like reading the info. Please don't take the Viper stuff off the front page, the world might end. If I wax sponsored, I'd push whoever sponsored me.
So what.
Thanks bro, I appreciate people finally seeing it for what it is.

P.S. Email me your racing resume if you want a sponsorship. [email protected]