R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 10-22-2011, 02:49 PM
dany5
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by SaladFork
Dany your 1 month on the forum and under 70 post makes me believe you have one agenda to slam me and Viper. My suggestion to you, do not read the first post, sell your SCTe and leave this thread. The 9 months I have been running this thread it's been up to me to come here DAILY, read every post and update the thread with the info people provided. No one else put all that info there, I did. I also started the thread formatting on RCT, me updating the first page started something here and now look everyone is starting the trend.

let me tell you the i have been in rc for over 20 year and this is not the only forum in the world. and the amount of post don't tell anyone anything .no way i want to bash viper but i don't like how the official scte thread is now a viper thread for the new guys the come in all they see is viper.thanks but i don't need any suggestion from you . remember this is a public forum. and my scte is not for sell but if i wanna to it be gone in minutes thanks to the TEKING RX8 & TEKIN PRO4 4600KV MOTOR. yes i understand the you been with this thread for 9 month and up dated all the info and you did a good job till now . but i dont see you cant keep on doing just that ,not only viper.how hard is to make a viper thread just like the TEKIN PRO 4 MOTOR one. since you are so good and making threads.

Ask how many people in this thread I have sent free SCTe parts to when Losi was sold out, I even paid for the shipping. I never asked for anything in return. Ask Seabass from OCRC who got him back up and running after his trucks where stolen. I donated my 1410 and a $225.00 ESC, paid for shipping and asked for nothing in return. WTF have you done?

when you really help people you don't go around telling about it .

I am also a paid advertiser on this website, I deal with Internet Brands on a monthly basis. I also am a paid member here as a Tech Elite. I have done MORE THAN MY SHARE to help support this site and it's members and have never asked for anything in return.

Very good then just make a big viper thread.

The guys I see with sand in their vaginas are new to this thread, have not seen the work that has gone into it. If you don't like me, then leave this thread because I am not. I will not be run out of my own thread which I have worked my ass off to help grow.

This words are very self fish .don't sound help full to me like you say you do . So all dose people the gave you info for this thread have no tell here because you are all about you and viper.after all this thread would have been nothing with out all off us.

They are allot of people the think the same about this thread but just don't come up and say it .

Exactly what I would expect from an adult, someone who can make their own discussions and doesn't rely on anyone else to help form their opinion. And you are right, I had no choice about making the thread official, as I mentioned I woke up and the name was changed. Thanks Go!

It's really easy if this thread bugs anyone, don't come in here. Go start your own thread and put the work I have into it and maybe it will take off if you hand hold it long enough. The you have the option of what you want to add in your first post.

Anyone else has an issue with it, see my avatar.

Because of you now TEKIN will keep getting my money .

Last edited by dany5; 10-22-2011 at 03:28 PM.